Wednesday, July 24, 2002

Hello world. This is my first entry in my first blog. I'll try to keep up with this frequently. Since I find myself logging onto my computer more and more frequently and for longer and longer periods, maybe I will be able to keep this promise to myself.

Today they were calling for rain but it never materialized. Instead it was sunny and hot but we hear that a typhoon is on its way. If it comes it'll be the third one in as many weeks.

I met Brad for lunch today at a Turkish restaurant called The Harem. The restaurant was fabulous, every detail was superb from the decor to the background music and, most importantly, the food. That's one of the things I love about living in Tokyo -- so many fabulous restaurants. And there's not enough time to visit even a fraction of them. Especially considering that we will probably be leaving Tokyo next spring. Now you know why I call this site The Wanderers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home