Thursday, March 25, 2004

I did it!!!

This week I drove on narrow twisty turny roads to Pateley Bridge. Not once, not twice...but three times! I went a bit slower than the speed limit on the real twisty and real steep portions and got passed a few times. But I didn't care. I think a lot of people drive these roads too fast anyhow. It gave me the willies driving on the High Street in Pateley Bridge. It is a two-way road but is so narrow it looks as if there is barely room for two vehicles to fit side by side. Lucky for me, each time I took the High Street I never met an oncoming vehicle. Whew! What a liberating feeling it is to have taken this step. Now, maybe I'll pluck up the courage to venture even farther afield on the local roads.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home