Cabin Fever! That's what I've got now. Trying to stay off my feet so my toe can heal, so I haven't ventured outside at all this weekend, except to pick up some videos on Saturday morning. I watched Gosford Park (excellent, though I had a bit of trouble keeping up with the dialogue, what with all those British accents), Cast Away (it was okay -- schmaltzy ending) and Gladiator (fascinating despite all the grotesque violence. I think Joaquin Phoenix did a terrific job and Russell Crowe wasn't half bad either!).
Can't believe the news out of Germany this weekend -- two suspected terrorists arrested in Walldorf, near where we used to live in Ketsch. The woman worked at the Heidelberg Commissary, which is a new facility that opened up after we left. Was so odd to see the shots of Campbell Barracks on BBC World News.
Can't believe the news out of Germany this weekend -- two suspected terrorists arrested in Walldorf, near where we used to live in Ketsch. The woman worked at the Heidelberg Commissary, which is a new facility that opened up after we left. Was so odd to see the shots of Campbell Barracks on BBC World News.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home