Brad and I had a quiet little celebration for his birthday last night. (The real celebration was our trip to China!) He had to work late, but when he got home I had waiting for him his favorite meal for dinner: spaghetti and meatballs. For dessert I served brownies ala mode. Brad came to my rescue last night. The partition of my hard drive where my Internet applications reside crashed yesterday. I tried a couple of things to fix it, but to no avail. Brad got on the computer for about half an hour and fixed the problem! Thank God. Losing my connection to the Internet felt as if someone had chopped off my right hand!
I can hardly believe it, but I'm getting ready to travel overseas again. I'll be taking off for Maryland this evening. Staying for a week during which I'll attend an "early Thanksgiving" celebration at my sister Vickie's. All the Genovese siblings will be there, plus our cousin Mary Lou and niece and nephew (the twin terrors) Shawn and Dawn. I'll get to meet Shawn's fiancee as well.
I've been so busy since we got back from China. And I'll be just as busy once I return back from the States. I'll begin my duties as website coordinator for CWAJ, plus there are big doings ahead for DigitalEve Japan. One of the main things I accomplished these past few days is the completion of a project for DE-J: I've designed a promotional t-shirt for us. I picked up a sample on Monday afternoon and I'm really pleased with it. We'll be unveiling the t-shirts at our Annual Meeting on Nov. 9.
I can hardly believe it, but I'm getting ready to travel overseas again. I'll be taking off for Maryland this evening. Staying for a week during which I'll attend an "early Thanksgiving" celebration at my sister Vickie's. All the Genovese siblings will be there, plus our cousin Mary Lou and niece and nephew (the twin terrors) Shawn and Dawn. I'll get to meet Shawn's fiancee as well.
I've been so busy since we got back from China. And I'll be just as busy once I return back from the States. I'll begin my duties as website coordinator for CWAJ, plus there are big doings ahead for DigitalEve Japan. One of the main things I accomplished these past few days is the completion of a project for DE-J: I've designed a promotional t-shirt for us. I picked up a sample on Monday afternoon and I'm really pleased with it. We'll be unveiling the t-shirts at our Annual Meeting on Nov. 9.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home