After a long journey, I arrived in Maryland at 7 p.m. on Wednesday evening. My flight left Tokyo at 6 p.m. Wednesday evening. I was actually on the road for over 24 hours. Because of the time difference, you gain a day when you travel from Japan to the U.S. I'll lose the day I just gained when I return to Tokyo next week.
It's 3:00 in the morning and I'm wide awake. Guess my body has not made the time adjustment yet. It's much chillier here in Baltimore than it was in Tokyo. I left mild mid-60s temps to arrive in rain and mid-40's.
All is fine with my sisters. Yesterday I ran some errands with Vickie and then had an appt. with the eye doctor. Today, Tess, Mary Lou and Ed arrive from Albany. The others (Vince, Jody, Caren [Jody's sister], Joe, Phyllis, Shawn, his new fiancee, and Dawm) will arrive on Saturday, I think. Vickie is very excited to be hosting what has turned out to be a reunion of the Genovese siblings.
Well I'm gonna try to get some shut-eye.
It's 3:00 in the morning and I'm wide awake. Guess my body has not made the time adjustment yet. It's much chillier here in Baltimore than it was in Tokyo. I left mild mid-60s temps to arrive in rain and mid-40's.
All is fine with my sisters. Yesterday I ran some errands with Vickie and then had an appt. with the eye doctor. Today, Tess, Mary Lou and Ed arrive from Albany. The others (Vince, Jody, Caren [Jody's sister], Joe, Phyllis, Shawn, his new fiancee, and Dawm) will arrive on Saturday, I think. Vickie is very excited to be hosting what has turned out to be a reunion of the Genovese siblings.
Well I'm gonna try to get some shut-eye.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home