The good news is: I've got wheels!
The bad news is: I'm still afraid to drive around here. :-(
Last night we purchased a 1994 Ford Mondeo from a British woman. She loved the car, which she herself had bought from her brother. (He love the Mondeo so much he just bought a new model.) However, the car has a large engine and therefore drank a lot of gas, so the current owner has switched to a diesel car. The Mondeo is in excellent shape; we can see that it was well cared for by its two previous owners. I shouldn't have to worry too much about gas bills, as I can buy gas on base and will only use it for tooling around downtown. Brad will turn in the rental car he has been using and drive the Mondeo for the time being, until our Volvo arrives from the U.S. (most likely late in July). Soooo, I guess I can put off driving a little while longer.
Oh, and by the way, the car is a deep blue color, officially known as "java blue".
The bad news is: I'm still afraid to drive around here. :-(
Last night we purchased a 1994 Ford Mondeo from a British woman. She loved the car, which she herself had bought from her brother. (He love the Mondeo so much he just bought a new model.) However, the car has a large engine and therefore drank a lot of gas, so the current owner has switched to a diesel car. The Mondeo is in excellent shape; we can see that it was well cared for by its two previous owners. I shouldn't have to worry too much about gas bills, as I can buy gas on base and will only use it for tooling around downtown. Brad will turn in the rental car he has been using and drive the Mondeo for the time being, until our Volvo arrives from the U.S. (most likely late in July). Soooo, I guess I can put off driving a little while longer.
Oh, and by the way, the car is a deep blue color, officially known as "java blue".


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home