Ouch!
I tripped on some steps last night and injured my right foot. Right after I did it it hurt so bad I was sure I had broken my foot. But after the initial pain wore off I revised my diagnosis. There is not much swelling so I think it's just a sprained ankle. This morning, though, it is a bit painful to put any weight on my foot, so I'm taking it easy, keeping my foot elevated and placing ice compresses on my ankle now and again. Just when I should be hustling and bustling getting ready for the holidays, this has to happen. Arrrrgh.
I tripped on some steps last night and injured my right foot. Right after I did it it hurt so bad I was sure I had broken my foot. But after the initial pain wore off I revised my diagnosis. There is not much swelling so I think it's just a sprained ankle. This morning, though, it is a bit painful to put any weight on my foot, so I'm taking it easy, keeping my foot elevated and placing ice compresses on my ankle now and again. Just when I should be hustling and bustling getting ready for the holidays, this has to happen. Arrrrgh.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home