More White Stuff
It snowed again last night. Third snow of the year. We only got a couple of inches, but this storm seems particularly nasty, accompanied by frigid temps, black ice, freezing rain... The main roads are fine, but I imagine the secondary roads are treacherous. At least Brad only has to take main roads in to work. Odd thing is ... I read in the news that the weather in Baltimore has been much the same as here in northern England.
It snowed again last night. Third snow of the year. We only got a couple of inches, but this storm seems particularly nasty, accompanied by frigid temps, black ice, freezing rain... The main roads are fine, but I imagine the secondary roads are treacherous. At least Brad only has to take main roads in to work. Odd thing is ... I read in the news that the weather in Baltimore has been much the same as here in northern England.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home