Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Chasing Rainbows

Rainbow over Harrogate

This morning, as I was taking my aerobic walk, a rainbow appeared over the Stray. I was delighted to see it and thought about going back to the house to grab my camera and take a few shots. But moments later the rainbow faded away and I continued on my usual walk. A few minutes later I looked over my shoulder to see another rainbow. As I continued my walk the rainbows faded and reappeared several times. It was enchanting. Once home, I did go grab my camera and run back out to take some photos, but it seems the magical rainbow conditions were dying out. I managed to catch this shot just before the rainbow was absorbed into a lead blue sky. Soon the skies became gray with thick cloud cover. Later a cold misty rain chilled the air.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home