Another 15 Minutes
Today my picture was in the local paper, The Harrogate Advertiser. Actually it is a bit difficult to pick me out of the group of people I am standing with. The article was about the birding/history hike I took a coupla weeks ago and the photo is of a few of the more than 50 people who took the hike.
So, after living here for a little more than a year and a half I've hit the local paper. After two and a half years in Tokyo I appeared on a morning news-magazine TV show. Just tryin' to make a good impression, wherever I go.
So, after living here for a little more than a year and a half I've hit the local paper. After two and a half years in Tokyo I appeared on a morning news-magazine TV show. Just tryin' to make a good impression, wherever I go.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home