Brrrrr
It's been a miserable day today, weatherwise. I was going to run out to the base but decided not to take the car out anywhere. The day started out with snow. This turned into sleet, then rain. I went out to sweep the snow off our steps and walk and took a tumble on the steps, not realizing there was an icy patch under the snow. It was such an odd sensation when I fell. My feet slipped out from underneath me and it felt as if I was in slow motion. My feet were spinning trying to regain my footing and all the while I knew I was going to fall. I fell on my bum and, maybe because of the extra padding, did not hurt myself too bad.
I've spent the day catching up on flickr and my blog. Later I will bake some empanadas to bring to Victor's house for a Puerto-Rican-themed New Year's Eve party. Victor is our swing dance instructor. He and his wife both come from Puerto Rico. I told Victor the empanadas are not necessarily Puerto Rican but they are quite tasty.
I've spent the day catching up on flickr and my blog. Later I will bake some empanadas to bring to Victor's house for a Puerto-Rican-themed New Year's Eve party. Victor is our swing dance instructor. He and his wife both come from Puerto Rico. I told Victor the empanadas are not necessarily Puerto Rican but they are quite tasty.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home