Clean-up Time
I spent the day putting our house back in order. I took down one last Christmas decoration, the mistletoe, and restored knick knacks that had been put aside for Christmas decorations to their usual place. I stopped off at Morphets to pick up the fire screen I won for £10 by commission bid last week. I'm really pleased with it: a floral needlework framed in mahogany. You can display the needlework vertically on the stand or flip it up and make the stand a table. Yesterday our dryer conked out. I called the Quartermaster warehouse and when I told them the make of the dryer they said it wasn't worth it to repair it. They will come tomorrow morning to exchange it for another. So I used that as an incentive to clean up the utility room. Tonight we're having the lasagna that I'd made and put in the freezer to have when Vince was here. Brad is busy getting ready for his trip to the States. He leaves on Sunday.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home