Thursday, March 30, 2006

Talking Cats!



The first cat in this video is doing a very good imitation of our Ginger cat who has been known to howl "hello" now and then. This video, discovered while browsing through flickr, comes from a cool site called YouTube. I've just signed up. Soon I hope to upload some video clips of my own. Maybe I'll be able to broadcast Hello from Ginger some day.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, that is really cool. I need to take a video clip of the schipperkes singing "Joy to the World."

:)

6:57 AM  
Blogger lenora said...

that would be cool...Brenda?

7:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We don't have sound on our work computers so I have to wait until I get home. But I've heard of this website. Get lost of HOUSE/HL video clips from there.

11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home