A Case of the Sneezles
I did not sleep well last night. I tossed and turned nearly all night. At one point Ginger climbed on the bed and nuzzled up next to me which felt warm and comforting and almost always helps me fall asleep. Then I heard Ginger sneezing off and on throughout the night. He's been sneezing since I got back from Texas. At first only once or twice a day. But starting last night, with much more frequency. I got up thinking I should run him into the vet, but it's Sunday and the vet will only see urgent cases. Though I'm really concerned, I don't think Ginger's case is urgent yet. Unfortunately, tomorrow is a bank holiday, so the urgent case policy will still be in effect. I'll keep an eye on our dear purr boy and decide tomorrow whether I should take him to the vet or not.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home