Saturday, November 02, 2002

Just got back from a wonderful lasagna dinner at Vickie and JL's. almost the whole gang has arrived: Joe, Phyllis and Dawn arrived late in the afternoon. Tomorrow we expect Vince, Jody, Shawn and Liz.

We (Domenica, Tess, JoAnn, Vickie, JL, Mary Lou, Ed and I) started off the day meeting for breakfast at a bagel place in Annapolis. Then we all went to one of Vickie's favorite shops: a consignment shop that is chock full of all kinds of things -- furniture, knick knacks, paintings, china -- there was so much stuff crammed into every nook and cranny it was hard to take it all in. then we went grocery shopping first at the Whole Foods Market (fka Fresh Fields) and Trader Joes.

It was a busy day and once again I'm ready for some shut eye. Hope I'm able to sleep tonight. Haven't had much luck with that the last two nights. But I need to get some rest cuz we're getting up early to go to mass with Tess at St. Leo's in Little Italy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home