Brad left this morning for another business trip to the States. He's currently enroute. By the time I wake up tomorrow he should have arrived in Baltimore. He'll spend about a week in Maryland and then he heads to Hawaii for the last part of his business trip. A week from tomorrow I'll hop on a plane for Honolulu and meet him there. After one day in Honolulu, we'll spend about five days on the island of Kauai. I've never been to any of the Hawaiian islands and look forward to this new adventure.
So for the next week it'll be just me and Ginger rattling around in the apaato. With Brad on his business trip, and Taffy gone, this place seems especially lonely and quiet. I keep thinking I hear Taffy padding down the hallway. I miss having her curl up near the kitchen doorway as I prepare meals. I keep thinking it's time to go for our walk in the park. I actually walked through Arisugawa park today and it felt so sad. That place holds so many memories of Taffy for me.
So for the next week it'll be just me and Ginger rattling around in the apaato. With Brad on his business trip, and Taffy gone, this place seems especially lonely and quiet. I keep thinking I hear Taffy padding down the hallway. I miss having her curl up near the kitchen doorway as I prepare meals. I keep thinking it's time to go for our walk in the park. I actually walked through Arisugawa park today and it felt so sad. That place holds so many memories of Taffy for me.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home