It snowed again today! It only lasted an hour or two before turning into rain, but this winter we've seen more snow in Tokyo than the past two winters.
Finally beginning to feel better. That's 'cause I finally broke down and went to the doctor. Diagnosis: bronchitis and sinusitus. I've been on antibiotics for about a week now and seem to be on the road to recovery. One thing I won't miss about Tokyo: I seem to get sick more often here. And it also seems to take longer to get well. I've spoken with many other westerners who have the same experience. I'm not sure what the Japanese take on this is, though. Guess if they've grown up in Tokyo they have nothing else to compare it with. Although you do see an awful lot of Japanese people walking around wearing masks.
Finally beginning to feel better. That's 'cause I finally broke down and went to the doctor. Diagnosis: bronchitis and sinusitus. I've been on antibiotics for about a week now and seem to be on the road to recovery. One thing I won't miss about Tokyo: I seem to get sick more often here. And it also seems to take longer to get well. I've spoken with many other westerners who have the same experience. I'm not sure what the Japanese take on this is, though. Guess if they've grown up in Tokyo they have nothing else to compare it with. Although you do see an awful lot of Japanese people walking around wearing masks.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home