The Avenue of Leaning Cherry Trees
I've started an exercise regimen of aerobic walking everyday. I'm really surprised at how much ground I cover when I'm walking aerobically. I've had to stray further and further afield just to get in a good 35 minutes or more of exercise. As a result I've come across certain aspects of Harrogate that I'd previously been oblivious to. For example, yesterday I was walking on a different part of the Stray. I came to a diagonal walkway lined with cherry trees. I noticed that all the trees were leaning dramatically to the left. Furthermore, all the branches were swept up and curved in the same direction as if the trees were a row of dancers bending in unison. Curious testament to how strong and relentless the winds of North Yorkshire are.
I've started an exercise regimen of aerobic walking everyday. I'm really surprised at how much ground I cover when I'm walking aerobically. I've had to stray further and further afield just to get in a good 35 minutes or more of exercise. As a result I've come across certain aspects of Harrogate that I'd previously been oblivious to. For example, yesterday I was walking on a different part of the Stray. I came to a diagonal walkway lined with cherry trees. I noticed that all the trees were leaning dramatically to the left. Furthermore, all the branches were swept up and curved in the same direction as if the trees were a row of dancers bending in unison. Curious testament to how strong and relentless the winds of North Yorkshire are.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home