Tuesday, October 12, 2004

KERRY WINS BY A LANDSLIDE!!

At least that's the result of a poll conducted by BBC Radio 2. Some 5,000 people in the UK cast their vote for the U.S. Prez. I don't have the exact figures but Ralph Nader came in third with about 17% of the vote, Bush with a mere 20-something percent and Kerry with a whopping 60-something percent. I guess for simplicity's sake they didn't include the other candidates in the poll.

This would indicate a decided liberal bent here in the UK -- or to put it more accurately -- with the audience of BBC Radio 2, which happens to be a pretty cool radio station.

I hope we see similar results in the U.S. come November. I can go ahead and cast my vote now on my absentee ballot. I just need to make sure the ballot is postmarked before election day and arrives by 10 a.m. on Friday, Nov. 12.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home