Ginger Update
I dropped Ginger off at his farmhouse B&B late this afternoon. The house seems so empty without him. He is staying at a different cattery this time. The cattery where he stayed before was all booked up. This time he is staying at Padside Green Cattery. It is a purpose-built cattery on a farm and is run by a veterinary nurse. Each cat has his own private quarters with no exposure to other guests. He has a loft, a cushy cat bed, one of those carpet-covered cat condos and plenty of toys to play with. There is a cat flap leading to an enclosed run outside where he can watch the chickens on the farm. When I dropped him off a rooster crowed in the background. Ginger's face and ears perked up with intense curiosity. I think he will enjoy his stay.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home