Monday, November 22, 2004

Under the Weather

We got back from London last Tuesday and I've been meaning to update my blog ever since. But we've all been sick lately. Brad was hit with a nasty flu bug and is still not feeling 100%. Ginger was sick before we left for London. He seemed to be responding well to the antibiotics prescribed by the vet, but as soon as he finished his meds he became poorly again. He's been throwing up and having really stinky diarrhea. The Vet thinks it might be inflammatory bowel disease. Anyways, we are trying new food and meds and hope Ginger will be on the mend soon. Hope so, as we head for Prague on Thursday. As for me, I came down with your average cold a few days ago. Am feeling much better today, so thought I might tackle my blog. Postdating will allow me to add details about and photos from our trip to London in chronological order.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home