Punky Purrboy

Ginger has been back and forth to the vet recently concerning a problem with his digestive system. They think he has inflammatory bowel disease. The symptoms are none too pleasant -- severe and stinky diarrhea. We have tried everything from steroids to antibiotics to several changes in food. Nothing seems to clear up his diarrhea. And yesterday the situation got a bit more worrisome as Ginger had a terrible bout of vomiting. I took him back to the vet this morning and she decided to keep him for a few days. She wants to run some more tests and keep him under observation. She seems a bit perplexed by his case. I sure hope she makes a breakthrough soon.


2 Comments:
Aw, poor baby! I hope the vet can figure it out soon and that your kitty gets better.
Thank you for your kind words.
Post a Comment
<< Home