Ginger Comes Home
I picked Ginger up from the vet this morning. He is looking remarkably well considering what he's been through. He is getting around without a problem, though he moves a bit gingerly (pun intended). The vet said she took a look at his innards and everything was in its place and accounted for. Thank goodness!! A chest x-ray also showed no lumps or abnormalities. She said his intestines felt a bit "thick". She took biopsies from three different areas of his intestines. More disturbing, she said a lymph node near his intestine was enlarged. She took a biopsy of that also. We are still waiting for the results. I've some new food for Ginger and he has a good appetite. I have to give him very small portions throughout the day so we don't overwork his tender digestive system. It's so good to have our purrboy back home with us.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home