Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Missing Ginger

Catching Some Rays

I dropped Ginger off at the vet's this morning. He had to have a "gut biopsy" as the vet put it. He has been having ongoing problems with his digestive system. Throwing up alot. Frequent diarrhea. Often no appetite for food. Or begging for food and then walking away from a bowl of his favorite food. The only thing that has not been worrisome is his demeanor. He still is perky, alert and often playful. Anyhow the vet took x-rays and some biopsies. I called this afternoon and they told me he is resting well after the surgery. That's all they could tell me. I'm to call back tomorrow for test results. I do hope we can find out what's going wrong and fix him back up again. The house feels so empty without our purrboy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home