Colossal Crabs

I had a dr. appt. this morning at 9 at Good Sam Hospital. I was nervous about driving through the Ft. McHenry tunnel to get to my appt. but all went well and I happened to see a part of Baltimore I've never really explored before. I kept thinking, if we lived here I'd come back to this area to take some photos. After my appt. I drove into town through very familiar territory and saw that there have been lots of changes in Balmer in these past few years. I saw lots of construction going on. New shops and restaurants. It felt so strange traveling on streets that I once knew so well but which looked a bit odd and out of place now.
Brad had a noontime dentist appt. and after that we drove over to the "mall from hell" (Arundel Mills) for a bit of lunch and some shopping. In the evening we all went out for crabs at Bo Brooks on boston street. I have very vague memories of eating at Bo Brooks a long time ago when they were on Belair Road. They are now in a prime location on Lighthouse Point in Canton. We ordered some "colossal" crabs. The first batch was a bit disappointing, we complained and then manager sent a fresh batch that was steaming hot and heavy with sweet meat. Oh, how delicious they were. We presented JL with a birthday cake after dinner, catching him totally by surprise as his b-day isn't until Sept. 11. Brad and I won't be here then, so I wanted to celebrate with him while we are in town.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home