Saturday, April 15, 2006

Farewell Vince

Leaving Bettys

Vince and I had breakfast at Bettys this morning. We had poached eggs on toast and they were delicious as usual. After breakfast we walked over to the 20-minute photo place and dropped off our film for processing onto a CD. I took Vince on a walk over to Valley Gardens while we waited for the CD to be ready. I was glad that, despite how busy we've been, I did get a chance to show Vince around some of our local Harrogate haunts. When we went to pick up the CD we used one of the photo shop machines to view the images we had taken yesterday. Again, they turned out pretty good. I told Vince I'd burn a CD with all the pictures I've taken during his visit here and send it to him. He's been building his own webpage for his vacation in England. Then we went back to the car and I drove Vince over to the train station. We had about a half hour until his train arrived so I hung out at the station with him till then. He will spend another night in London at the Harlingford Hotel and will fly out of Heathrow tomorrow morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home