Monday, May 29, 2006

May Hail Again

Last year I was amazed and perturbed by the hail we received one day in May. It's happening again right now. No longer amazed but still perturbed.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Lenora,

Oh dear, I can see you're getting some English habits! We are always amazed by the weather: either because it isn't doing what it is supposed to, or because it IS! That's why it is such a useful topic of conversation - especially between strangers!

I hope it improves before you have to up and leave!

John

6:58 PM  
Blogger lenora said...

Hi John,

Nice to hear from you again! Yes, I've been living here for three years now and have picked up some lovely English habits. My afternoons just don't seem complete without a nice cup of tea and a biscuit.

2:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home