Wednesday, November 06, 2002

The week has just flown by. Tomorrow I head back to Tokyo. Then a few days later Brad will head to the U.S. on business. We just never seem to be able to synchronize our trips back home. And to top it off -- he will be in the U.S. during most of the time that Brenda and Domenica will be visiting in Tokyo.

Our early Thanksgiving dinner was a hell of a lot of fun. The food was great (and plenty of it), plus it was so much fun clowning around with my siblings, cousins, niece and nephew. There were many gifts shared and lots of stories told.

That was on Sunday. On Monday I had an eye dr. appt. and a dentist appt. That evening Vince, Jody, Domenica, Brenda, JoAnn and I went to Paolo's in the Inner Harbor for dinner. On Tuesday morning I went into Hampden. Had breakfast at Cafe Hon, shopped the avenue and picked up some coffee at the newly relocated Coffee Mill. In the afternoon I did a little bit of shopping at Columbia Mall (didn't buy a thing), then stopped off at Vickie and JL's for a little while. That evening, JoAnn and I went out to Arundel Mills where I continued my search for omiyage . . . still didn't find anything I wanted to bring back to friends in Tokyo. We had dinner at Chevy's, a "fresh" mex restaurant.

Today, I'll do some more shopping and meet Becky and Theresa for lunch. Then it's dinner with Domenica and Brenda at Petit Louis. When I get home I think I'll need to go on a serious diet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home