Ginger Update
Ginger has been throwing up and has had a soft stool lately. My first guess was that he was trying to throw up a hair ball, but since he has recently been taken off his liver medicine, I thought it would be a good idea to bring him into the vet. She seems to think he is just having a little trouble as he adjusts to his new food. (We had to try three different kinds before we found one that he liked.) I hope she is right. I'll take him back in for a checkup next week.
Incidentally, I drove the car again today! To and from base and to and from the vet. Getting easier and easier to navigate the roads here.
Ginger has been throwing up and has had a soft stool lately. My first guess was that he was trying to throw up a hair ball, but since he has recently been taken off his liver medicine, I thought it would be a good idea to bring him into the vet. She seems to think he is just having a little trouble as he adjusts to his new food. (We had to try three different kinds before we found one that he liked.) I hope she is right. I'll take him back in for a checkup next week.
Incidentally, I drove the car again today! To and from base and to and from the vet. Getting easier and easier to navigate the roads here.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home