Thursday, October 02, 2003

Comments on comments

The comments feature in my blog got all screwed up lately. I was using freeware from a site called Blogspeak for the comments feature. Apparently, and I don't understand all of this, someone bombarded his comments function with a virus-laden script. First I received a warning that it was possible for the virus to spread if someone opened one of my comments. Before I could react, I received another message that the virus threat had been removed, but the end result is that I lost all the comments that had been previously stored on my blog.

I was so thrilled when I added the comments feature -- now it's turned into a bit of a headache. And I hate that the comments might possibly carry viruses with them. I guess I'll hold off before I attempt adding comments to the blog again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home