My Friend Flickr
Drum roll please......
I have finally found a way to upload photos to my blog!!!! I'm using a service called
, a fancy photo sharing thing. Aside from posting photos to your blog, there's a lot you can do with Flickr. If you click on the scarecrow photo it will take you to a page with other photos I've uploaded on the site. Go ahead and check it out.
This scarecrow, btw, was spotted while hiking with the Thursday Ramblers on the Mosaic Trail. You can't tell from this photo but the scarecrow was tiny -- only about 6 inches tall at the most. Guess he won't be able to scare anyone.
I have finally found a way to upload photos to my blog!!!! I'm using a service called
This scarecrow, btw, was spotted while hiking with the Thursday Ramblers on the Mosaic Trail. You can't tell from this photo but the scarecrow was tiny -- only about 6 inches tall at the most. Guess he won't be able to scare anyone.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home