Sunday, March 27, 2005

Happy Easter

Mr. and Mrs. Bunny

"It's a miserable ole day in 'arrygut." That's what I heard the Yorkshireman say to his little boy as I stood outside the newsagent waiting while Brad purchased the Sunday Times. And I heartily concurred. It is cold, gray and raining on and off and on again. We are both recuperating from colds. And Ginger is still in the hospital. I've been checking in on him daily and the reports are mainly good. He is bright, alert and purring. But he still has that bothersome diarrhea. The vet wants to keep him under observation and hopefully find a way to get his digestive system right.

As for our digestive systems, soon I will need to start preparing our Easter dinner. Last year we had spaghetti and meatballs. This year we are continuing that trend, though we are having lasagna -- a new recipe I found on the internet and will modify a bit. Fingers crossed it will turn out good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home