Saturday, August 27, 2005

A Big Celebration

Grammy and Pa

The Siersdorfers

We got up early this morning, piled into the car and drove over to a Prime Outlets mall in Lodi, about an hour and a half outside of Canfield. Our goal was not shopping but visiting with Sherrilyn. She is inbetween work assignments now and staying at her mom's house in Mansfield, OH. This was the only time we could coordinate our busy schedules. We chose Lodi as a halfway meeting point, though we figured out it was a bit farther trip for us than Sherrilyn. At any rate we had a nice time visiting with Sherrilyn and her mom. The only downside of meeting at Lodi was that we didn't get a chance to see Jacques but Sherrilyn shared some precious photos of her pup with us.

It's about 10 p.m. now. I'm in the business center of our hotel in Canfield, Ohio. We just got back from celebrating Brad's father's 80th birthday at Joyces' house. Joyced served up a grand feast: grilled filet mignon, baked potatoes, salad, muffins, yummy tomatoes, grilled portobello mushrooms. We presented Pa with some more gifts and then laughed ourselves silly as the family reminisced about old times. I'm so tired now....jet lag has finally caught up with me. We've been on the go so much since our arrival I haven't had a chance to get tired...or to sleep in late. I plan to tomorrow morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home