Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Nightmare

I dreamt last night that I went to Rome and forgot to bring my camera with me. I was terribly distraught. In my dream I was on a foreign study course with some of my hiking/mah jongg friends. I began racking my brain trying to figure out a way I could get my hands on a camera during my stay in Rome. I could go back and get it (remember, this is a dream!). No. that would take too long and cost too much money. I also couldn't afford to buy a digital camera, but perhaps, I could buy one of those cheapo disposal cameras. No, that just wouldn't do. I am too addicted to digital now. There were some real photo aficionados in my study course. Perhaps one of them had brought more than one digital camera and I could borrow one? No. First it was unlikely there was anyone there with a camera to spare. And I just didn't want to sponge off someone else. Then I got a brilliant idea! All I needed to do was start making some calls...in Italian... I can't believe i got the brilliant idea before I woke up. this could be my one great money-making brainstorm. You know, one of those ideas that when you hear about it, you think, "Now why didn't I come up with that!?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home