I picked up our airline tickets for China today, plus we received all our final itinerary and tour/hotel vouchers from our travel agent today. Wow. I can't believe that in two short weeks we will be on our way to China. We've been planning this trip for a long time and somehow it hasn't felt real yet. It's beginning to now.
We will spend three and a half days in Beijing (including a trip to the Great Wall), then hop on an overnight sleeper train to Xian. We'll be in Xian for two days and get a chance to visit the terracotta warriors. From Xian we catch a plane to Chonqing. We spend one night in Chongqing and then board a boat for a three-day cruise on the Yangtze River. The cruise brings us to Wuhan, where we're immediately whisked away to the airport for a flight to Shanghai. After two full days in Shanghai we'll head back home to Tokyo. Whew. Sounds like we will be packing in a lot of sights for the two weeks we'll be away.
I hope I'll be able to find Internet access while on the road so I can make entries in this blog.
We will spend three and a half days in Beijing (including a trip to the Great Wall), then hop on an overnight sleeper train to Xian. We'll be in Xian for two days and get a chance to visit the terracotta warriors. From Xian we catch a plane to Chonqing. We spend one night in Chongqing and then board a boat for a three-day cruise on the Yangtze River. The cruise brings us to Wuhan, where we're immediately whisked away to the airport for a flight to Shanghai. After two full days in Shanghai we'll head back home to Tokyo. Whew. Sounds like we will be packing in a lot of sights for the two weeks we'll be away.
I hope I'll be able to find Internet access while on the road so I can make entries in this blog.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home