Our trip from Tokyo to Baltimore was long, tiring, boring, but, thankfully, uneventful. Our first leg took us from Tokyo to San Francisco. Brad managed to sleep during most of that 8.5 hour flight, but I did not manage to sleep a wink. I passed the time by reading and took a break to watch "The Recruit" starring Al Pacino. Not one of his best efforts -- the story line was a bit unbelievable. Sitting in SF airport I started to become overwhelmed with drowsiness and began to doze off, but by the time we boarded the plane I was wide awake again. We were met at BWI by Domenica and Brenda (a surprise as D. had written earlier saying she wouldn't be able to make it to the airport). D & B gave us a ride to JL's house where we picked up the Toyota that JL will loan us while we're here in Md. I also spoke to JoAnn who is sick with a cold. I slept pretty good last night. Now we're at JL's doing laundry and trying to figure out what to do the next few days.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home