This morning my siblings were surprisingly in tune as they serenaded me for my birthday over breakfast on Sunday morning. I made a wish as I blew out the flame on Joe's lighter. Definitely a birthday I won't forget! I received some really nice gifts as well: 3 Jazz CDs from Domenica and Brenda, leather gloves from Joe and Phyllis, earrings and a top from JoAnn.
We made good time on the road home. It took us only 2 and a half hours to get home. JoAnn and I were kinda tired when we got back to her place so we just hung out and watched some TV.
We made good time on the road home. It took us only 2 and a half hours to get home. JoAnn and I were kinda tired when we got back to her place so we just hung out and watched some TV.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home