Monday, October 13, 2003

We returned from Glasgow today. We had good weather for the ride home and made good time. Even with a stop at a shopping center on the way home the trip still only took four hours. We thoroughly enjoyed our trip to Glasgow. We found the Glaswegians to be friendly and their city to be vibrant and quite liveable. We were very lucky with the weather. It never got too cold and we were only rained on once and even then it was just a light rain. We fully expect we'll return to Glasgow. Next time around we'll make sure to allow time for a side trip to Loch Lomond.

I wasn't too keen on returning to our house full of boxes. The task ahead seems so daunting. Especially when you consider that I will be flying to the States on Wednesday. Will be back home for a week during which time I'll be attending my nephew's wedding. It will a chance to catch up with friends and family and fit in a dentist appt. When I return I'll really need to buckle down to work. I expect two Japanese friends to stay for a short visit at the end of October. I hope I can get the house in shape by then!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home