Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Rainy Day in Ohio

We can't believe that tomorrow morning we depart Ohio. Our visit here seems to have just flown by. We woke up to a hazy misty rain this morning. The rain steadily increased all day long till it was coming down in buckets this evening. This is Katrina making here way north. I feel guilty complaining at all about the weather though when I look at the news reports of what the folks in Nawhlins and Mississippi are going through.

We did a bit of shopping here and there this morning. Brad even got me to go into Gabriels and I managed to find some Reeboks for $25.99. I usually hate shopping at that discount store. One must sort through all kinds of crap to find the bargains. I simply concentrated on the atheletic shoes and managed okay. We spent the afternoon at Brad's parent's house doing laundry. Joyce stopped by for dinner and we ordered a pizza. After dinner Brad and I stopped at Joyce's for a while. I wanted to bookmark a few websites for her. She says she only logs onto the computer once a week. Maybe even less. I simply can't imagine that. I am so wired...when I'm home I check my email constantly throughout the day. It's nice that this hotel has free hi-speed internet access. A definite plus.

We had hoped to stop in at the Canfield Fair tomorrow morning but if this rain keeps up, and we have every expectatin that it will, we will forego the fairground. Brad's father entered a photo he took of Rene in the photo competition and we wanted to see which ribbon he would get for his efforts. Oh well, Joyce will just have to report the results to us later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home