Somebody Gimme A Cheeseburger!
Again, more than a week since my last post...
I guess you could say a lot is going on. I'm setting up the dates for our pack out and flight from the UK. We'll be moving back to Maryland in just a couple of months and it hardly seems real. Been living overseas for the past six years and loving being an expat. Will feel strange livin' in the USA (again)...as I typed those last few words I could hear Steve Miller singing them.
Anyhow, pack out of our household goods is July 3, 4 and 5. Hold baggage goes on July 6. We've decided to send the kitty back unaccompanied (sob, gasp) sometime near the pack-out dates. Actually, it will probably be much better for him this way. And we hope to catch a flight out on July 25. Ours and the kitty's flights still need to be arranged.
Oddly enough, I will be leaving on Thursday for the USA, and Texas, no less. My cousin Bing, who owns a ranch in Texas, will be hosting our family reunion. Sounds like he and his wife Jan are pulling out all the stops for the weekend and I think I heard something about grilled hamburgers and hot dogs available non-stop.
I guess you could say a lot is going on. I'm setting up the dates for our pack out and flight from the UK. We'll be moving back to Maryland in just a couple of months and it hardly seems real. Been living overseas for the past six years and loving being an expat. Will feel strange livin' in the USA (again)...as I typed those last few words I could hear Steve Miller singing them.
Anyhow, pack out of our household goods is July 3, 4 and 5. Hold baggage goes on July 6. We've decided to send the kitty back unaccompanied (sob, gasp) sometime near the pack-out dates. Actually, it will probably be much better for him this way. And we hope to catch a flight out on July 25. Ours and the kitty's flights still need to be arranged.
Oddly enough, I will be leaving on Thursday for the USA, and Texas, no less. My cousin Bing, who owns a ranch in Texas, will be hosting our family reunion. Sounds like he and his wife Jan are pulling out all the stops for the weekend and I think I heard something about grilled hamburgers and hot dogs available non-stop.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home