I unpacked the last box today. Yayyyyy!! Most of the rooms have been arranged so far. We've managed to find places to store most of our stuff. My office is a bit of a mess, being the holding room for lots of books, files, magazines and many of my print/design samples. I think I definitely need another bookcase and filing cabinet. There's also some stuff that has been shoved into the garage till I can figure out what to do with it. We've hung some prints, but most are stacked in a corner of the living room till we have time to hang them. So, I'm feeling a bit relieved now and ready to open our home to our first visitors this weekend. Michiko, my friend from Japan will be stopping by with her friend Fumiko. They arrive on Thursday p.m. and depart Sunday a.m. -- a bit of a whirlwind trip, but it will certainly be nice to see them.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home