Most mornings lately in northern England have been a cheerless dull gray. Every once in awhile we are treated with a glorious sunrise. I managed to catch this one the other day. I have not edited the colors one bit.
Hi Lenora, I'm posting anonymously to override the sign up formalities. But it's me, Domenica. I like the new format for your blog. Very cool look. Also, I'm happy to see you're taking pics again. how do you like the new camera??? I am thinking about going digital and wonder if you have any tips for me for buying a camera. Would love to be digital for the trip in April.
Your trip to Budapest sounded great. Happy wanderings! Domenica
Hi Domenica! I switched over to Blogger's own commenting system, but am disappointed to discover the sign-in procedure. Glad you like the new look to my blog. I'll be sending you some info on digital cameras soon.
3 Comments:
thanks JoAnn!
Hi Lenora, I'm posting anonymously to override the sign up formalities. But it's me, Domenica. I like the new format for your blog. Very cool look. Also, I'm happy to see you're taking pics again. how do you like the new camera??? I am thinking about going digital and wonder if you have any tips for me for buying a camera. Would love to be digital for the trip in April.
Your trip to Budapest sounded great. Happy wanderings!
Domenica
Hi Domenica! I switched over to Blogger's own commenting system, but am disappointed to discover the sign-in procedure. Glad you like the new look to my blog. I'll be sending you some info on digital cameras soon.
Post a Comment
<< Home