Cafe Hon, Revisited
I picked Becky up at 11:30 and drove over to Domenica and Brenda's office to meet everyone there for lunch. Theresa drove all six of us (D, B, Becky, me and Katie) into Hampden where we had lunch at Cafe Hon. What a fun time we had and good food too. The time went by all too quickly and before you know it I was wishing everyone goodbye. I, of course, dropped Becky off at her place and then decided to do some more shopping in Columbia. I got a bit lost this time around but soon sorted things out so that I was back at JoAnn's around 5 p.m.
While staying with JoAnn we've caught a few House episodes on DVD. I also saw a cute Hugh Laurie movie called The Girl from Rio. Tonight we watched the season one finale of House on TV and then hopped on the computer and did some research for her trip to the UK in November.
While staying with JoAnn we've caught a few House episodes on DVD. I also saw a cute Hugh Laurie movie called The Girl from Rio. Tonight we watched the season one finale of House on TV and then hopped on the computer and did some research for her trip to the UK in November.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home