Pack Rat
We had breakfast at Bettys this morning. It's Brad's very favorite place for breakfast in the entire world, I believe. He warned me we'd be back there an inordinate amount of time before we leave the UK. After breakfast we did a bit of shopping in town. I'm looking for a horsehair hound glove (for dog grooming) that a friend asked about. It is made and available only in the UK. No luck in the city centre stores but I think I found a place in Otley that has them. After our stroll through Harrogate Brad went in to the office for a few hours and I went home and began cleaning out our kitchen cabinets. What fun! I found some coffee left over from when we were in Japan, some Horlicks that was so old it had solidified and an old salad cruet that I put in the charity shop bin, then retrieved it when I made salad dressing for our dinner tonight. I am such a pack rat.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home